Wednesday, August 25, 2010

WE ARE FAMILY

I have a cousin named Becky (look Becky, you're on the internet). Her grandparents, Joyce and Orville were my moms Aunt and Uncle. I have many memories about them and literally was talking about Aunt Joyce last night with my friend, Tara. One of my bestest memories is when I was younger, Rachel (Becky's older sister) and I would spend the night at Aunt Joyce's (Grandma to Rachel). And Aunt Joyce would let us play for hours with her costume jewelry and clip on earings and her screw post earrings. Aunt Joyce made me feel pretty.
Anyhoo, Beckster (thats my new nickname for her, cuz we're so tight) is a Senior in high school. I don't think we have ever met but if we have it was when she was an embryo and I was about 11. She is gorgeous-can you please take a look at this pic!

Am I right or am I right. Anyways she likes my blog and thinks Im the hilarious. Naturally I think she is very intelligent and she is offically my new BFF. And I can't wait to meet her at Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment