Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Fridges Top 10 of 2010

What a great year 2010 has been!!!! We have had many ups and only a handful of downs! Every year that passes I am reminded of how much God has blessed me and how inadequate I am in thanking him. I have made one of my new years resolutions to be truly 'Thankful" for the good and the nots so good. So in the spirit of looking back here is a list of our Top 10 moments of 2010!

#10. Lilly learned how to ride her bike without training wheels.
#9. We vacationed in Gatlinburg and Gulf Shores. ( yes this is techinally 2 things but its my blog and I make the rules)!













#8. We completed the American Heart Association 5K in memory of my Dad!
#7. Thomas learned to walk, then quickly started to run!#6. Lilly started Kindergarten at Crosspoint!#5. We went to Disneyworld with Kris' mom, Mrs. Debbie (AND HAD A BLAST)!

















#4. We celebrated Lilly's 6th birthday and Thomas' 2nd birthday (Yes this is technically 2 things but its my blog and you know the drill)!












#3. Lilly started cheerleading, piano lessons, and became a Girl Scout!

#2. We spent Thanksgiving in Indiana!

#1. Kris and I celebrated 10 years of marriage in San Franciso, and had an amazing time!
I'm REALLY looking forward to what 2011 has in store for us!


No comments:

Post a Comment