Friday, May 21, 2010

Peanut Butter and Cops

This has been a crazy week. No other way to put it. Kris has been in Texas and to keep my sanity I have gone to the healthclub twice a day just to have a second to myself (or 40 minutes on the elliptical). I did disvover a super great way to keep a 5 year old AND an 18 month old monkey occupied and quiet for 20 minutes and it didn't involve forcing them to sleep or letting them watch Dinosaur Train for the 37 time. Wanna know what it is????????
Peanut Butter! Keeping kids mouths sealed shut since 1876.
Then this afternoon I had a very interesting knock at the door. it was the EBR parish Sheriffs office. Apparently my 18 month old decided to dial 911. And 30 minutes later I heard a knock at the door. I was elbow deep in dishes so decided to ignore it. Then I heard POUNDING on my front door. Yep, the cops. Needless to say we both had a good laugh and I have another story to tell. Hope your weekend is a restful one!








3 comments:

  1. Ha!!! Dom called 911 once, but I got to the operator before they sent anyone out. Good times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! love it!! and for the record, Monkey loves ME more than peanut butter! so good to see you (even if it was just for a little bit) and love on your kids! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i love it! that is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete