Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What new?

Ok I am officially fired 37 times. I have not blogged in AGES! So here is the latest with our family.

Kris: Kris has been working in Texas every other week. It has been challenging to say the least. I have a new-found respect for single-mothers. Especially single (working) mothers :)

Thomas: Thomas' new favorite things is screaming NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Constantly. It been fun. Not really.

Lilly: We got Lilly's Gifted screening assement results. She IS gifted. This was not a surprise to me (the kid is a genius). After speaking witht he EBR parish school system gifted department and finding out about our options (Shenandoah resource program or Parkview full-immersion which was full) we have decided to continue at the school she is at for Kindergarten. We are ALL relieved the decision has been made. And I'm sure my mom and friends are too (I had been obsessing about it for months).

Me: Literally counting down the days until my beach trip with some besties. When i return I will start the countdown for a scrapbook retreat with another bestie! I am sooo looking forward to the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment